Vandará One Day
One Day Tour in Rincón de la Vieja área, Start your Costa Rican adventure with a horseback riding, next Canopy from tree to tree, observe the flora and fauna of the Guanacaste primary forest. Then finish with hot springs pool.
per adult from
What's included :
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- Located in the Rincon de la Vieja area, Vandará Hot Springs offers you a day full of relaxation and excitement! Start your Costa Rican adventure with a horseback riding through the property, to the first Canopy platform.The nine lines of canopy let you down the mountain from tree to tree, allowing you to observe the flora and fauna of the Guanacaste primary forest. Then, enjoy a delicious gourmet lunch, and finish your day with a soothing dip in the hot springs pool.
The tour includes:
- Round trip transportation - Bilingual guide -Lunch -Fees for activities.
What to bring:
-Photocopy of passport-Comfortable clothes-Hiking shoes or sneakers-Swimming suit-Sunblock or suntan lotion-Bug spray-A change of clothes-Camera.
Zone #1: 7:30 am
Playa del Coco, Playa Panamá, Playa Hermosa, Four Seasons, Planet Hollywood, Riu Guanacaste
Zone #2: 7:00 am
Playa Tamarindo, JW Marriott, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Conchal, Playa Langosta, Flamingo, Potrero, Las Catalinas, Sugar Beach
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please let us know your pick up place. Places in Guanacaste.7:30 amZona 1 -Place of departure: Playa del Coco, Playa Panama, Playa Hermosa, Four Seasons, Planet Hollywood, Riu Guanacaste7:00 amZona 2-Place of departure: Playa Tamarindo, JW Marriott, Hacienda Pinilla, Playa Conchal, Playa Langosta, Flamingo, Potrero, Las Catalinas, Sugar Beach
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Infant meals not included
- Not recommended for child aged 5 and under
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 110 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.