Vancouver to Whistler Scenic Flight (Optional Whistler Tour Availaible)
Fly from Vancouver to Whistler in a classic de Havilland seaplane. Depart from the Vancouver Harbour Floatplane Centre and fly out over Coal Harbour and up the Georgia Strait. See amazing views of the mountains and ocean on the quick, scenic flight up the coast. Arrive with plenty of time to explore the beautiful alpine village of Whistler.
Enjoy amazing views
Optional Addition(Private Vancouver to Whistler Tour) Check our Whistler Tour
per adult from
1 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- One Way Seaplane Trip from Vancouver to Whistler
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Hotel Pick Up
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre
What's excluded :
- Return Seaplane Flight from Whistler to Vancouver
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre, 1055 Canada Place, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3T4 Canada
Vancouver Harbour Flight Centre is Downtown Vancouver’s seaplane terminal. Located in the heart of Vancouver, the terminal gives business and leisure float plane travellers immediate access to the city’s business district, shopping and restaurants, hotels, and convention centres.
You will depart into a classic de Havilland Seaplane which holds a total of 14 passengers.
After about 40 minutes in the air, you will stop at Whistler's glacial fed Green Lake, next to the Whistler and Blackcomb Resort. Hop aboard a complimentary shuttle bus that would take you to your destination in Whistler Village where you can enjoy the rest of your day or visit the gorgeous architecture while your tour guide is on the way.
Optional: Check out our Private Vancouver to Whistler Tour, if you would like to integrate seaplane with a full day tour.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up all travelers from Burnaby, Vancouver and Surrey.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.