Vancouver to Tofino 2 Day Tour Private
Discover the natural beauty of Vancouver Island's West Coast on this small, personal tour of Tofino. Explore this amazing part of British Columbia, and admire the abundance of marine life and the rich culture of the First Nations people in the Tofino area.
Visit Beaches, Surf and kayak among a range of other outdoor activities available. Learn to surf the wild waves, or have fun watching other do so. Whether you are seeking adventure or just to take in all nature has to offer, Tofino has something for everyone.
The tour includes round-trip transportation from Vancouver, ferry cruise through the Strait of Georgia, and a guided sightseeing tour in Tofino.
per adult from
12 to 15 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - West Vancouver Seawall
- Entry/Admission - Pacific Rim National Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
The impressive Lions Gate Bridge spans the Burnard Inlet, connecting North and West Vancouver with the downtown area. This suspension bridge originally opened in 1938, and is designated as a National Historic Site of Canada. At the bridge’s south end is leafy Stanley Park, another major attraction in Vancouver.
Stop At: Lighthouse Park, Beacon Lane, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7W 1K5 Canada
The lighthouse, a national historic site, is one of the most photographed and recognizable landmarks in the entire Lower Mainland. The waters around Lighthouse Park is a Rockfish Protection Area, and the park is a favourite spot for picnicking.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: West Vancouver Seawall, 25th Street, West Vancouver, British Columbia V7T 2N7 Canada
HorseShoe Bay Terminal, this is where we will depart to our scenic journey to Nanaimo. Relax and feel the cool ocean breeze.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Pacific Rim National Park, Tofino, British Columbia V0R 3A0 Canada
Check out some of the most famous beaches in Tofino including Florencia Bay, Wickaninnish, Combers and Schooner Cove beaches, the beaches span over 16 kilometers. Visit the beaches, kayak and surf with your friends and families and relax.
Check out the daunting and exciting West Coast Trails:
The 75-kilometre (47-mile) West Coast Trail is part of the ancient paths and paddling routes used for trade and travel by first nations. Huuay-aht, Ditidaht, and Pacheedaht villages and camps were well established before the foreign sailing ships started to arrive off this coast over 200 years ago. As the years passed and the number of ships sailing the Juan de Fuca Strait increased, so too did the number of shipwrecks and drownings along the coast.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations. Airports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.