Vancouver to Squamish full day private tour
We will start at 9:30 am and visit the best and most interesting places in the City of Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with few stops and strolls.In the second part of the day we will explore Vancouver's North Shore all the way to town of Squamish. This will include water fall, Gondola ride and more.
per adult from
8 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at any Vancouver's Downtown hotels
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Cruise Port pickup.
- My service for the half-day guided-tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Gondola ride
What's excluded :
- Please note that lunch, drinks and snacks are not included.
- The first part of the day, we will visit the best and most interesting places in Vancouver. It is an easy going drive with few stops and strolls.
In the second part of the day we will take the Bridge to the North Shore. Visit Deep Cove Village Then we drive to West Vancouver - Cypress Mountain the ski area to Look over Vancouver's skyline from (The Barrett's View) Next stop town of Squamish to enjoy Shannon Falls and a Sea to Sky gondola ride up the Stamus Cheef Mountain.
We return to Vancouver via Horse Shoe Bay Village taking the scenic drive at the ocean site.
Stanley Park. Stopping at Totem poles and Prospect point.
Proceeding through English bay to Granville Island.
Exploring Granville Island for 30 minutes.
Queen Elizabeth Park. Explore gardens.
Returning to downtown by Main Street via Olympic village.
Deep Cove Village
Look over Vancouver's skyline from Cypress Mountain (The Barrett's View)
Sea To Sky Gondola
Horse Shoe Bay Village.
Scenic drive back to Vancouver
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pic up at any hotels located Downtown VancouverAirports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Cruise Ship Terminal Downtown Vancouver
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Minimum drinking age in BC is 19 years
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.