Vancouver Full-Day Sightseeing and Photography
Enjoy a full-day excursion to Vancouver's top sightseeing locations while learning photography. You will visit the Lynn Canyon Park and Suspension Bridge, English Bay and Stanley Park, Granville Island and Gastown. Your photographer guide will take you to the best hidden spots from which to photograph these locations.
Led by an experienced tour guide, you’ll learn to take amazing photos of nature, landscape, wildlife and architecture. We'll cover techniques like long exposure, aperture, white balance and ISO for DSLR cameras, as well as camera phone tips. Alternatively, we can do photo shoots instead of learning photography if that's your interest. The best camera to bring are DSLRs but you’re also free to use your camera phone. Tour includes pickup and drop-off from your downtown accommodation, photography lessons/shoots, guided hikes and walks and all transportation.
Comfortable walking shoes and layered clothing, camera (any kind) and a sense of adventure required!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Downtown pickup and drop-off
- Professional photographer guide
- DSLR camera and trip can be borrowed
- Guided small-group hiking and walking tour
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
We start at your downtown accommodation and travel to the North Shore via the Lions Gate Bridge. Reaching a hiking trail in North Vancouver, we start the day with a 2 hour hike through old growth forest, enjoying waterfalls and lookouts.
We continue to Granville Island where we check out hidden gems as well as the public market, grabbing lunch.
Then we head to Stanley Park in the Golden Hour, checking out the Totem Poles, Prospect Point and Hollow Tree. We continue to English Bay, stopping at the Inukshuk for sunset views.
We finish the day at Gastown, checking out its night lights and the famous Steam Clock. You'll be dropped off at your accommodation after the tour.
• Lynn Canyon Park, 993 Peters Road, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7J 1Y6 Canada
• Lions Gate Bridge Rd, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
• Brockton Point Totem Pole, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
• Vancouver Seawall, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 3E2 Canada
• Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
• Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
• Steam Clock, 305 Water St, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 1B8 Canada
• Deep Cove, Deep Cove, British Columbia
• Prospect Point Lookout, 5601 Stanley Park Drive, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 3E2 Canada
• Hollow Tree, Rawlings Trail, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
• English Bay, 1795 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Y9 Canada
• Ilanaaq Inukshuk, 1700 Beach Ave, Vancouver, British Columbia BC V6E Canada
Departure Point :700 W Pender St, Vancouver, BC V6C 1G8, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
We pickup from any hotel and rental locations within downtown, the Hyatt hotel or the starting point.
Departure Time :9:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 12 hours of travel. In this case confirmation will be received as soon as possible, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.