Vancouver Day Trip | Grouse Mountain & Capilano Suspension Bridge Private
Vancouver Tour not comlpeted without visit Grouse Mountain an the outdoor and cultural heritage of British Columbia. Get up close and personal with some of the region's incredible wildlife and enjoy fun shows, rides and exhibits, all set among the beautiful forests near Vancouver.make your way inside, spending as much time as you like enjoying the diverse activities and shows on offer. You can also add in additional park activities including paragliding and ziplining at your own expense.
Then, visit the Capilano Suspension Bridge, a 450 ft (137m) long, 230 ft (70m) high Bridge which has thrilled visitors since 1889. While the wobbly bridge and stunning location is a Vancouver landmark, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers an all-encompassing BC experience. History, culture and nature are presented in unique and thrilling ways with knowledgeable staff and interpretive signage providing as much, or as little, information as guests want.
per adult from
4 to 5 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Grouse Mountain Admission
- Capilano Suspension Bridge Admission
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Chips ,Doritos, fritos ,Cheetos.
- Spotify on demand
- Entry/Admission - Grouse Mountain
- Entry/Admission - Capilano Suspension Bridge Park
What's excluded :
- All Personal Expense
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Grouse Mountain, 6400 Nancy Greene Way, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4K9 Canada
Escape to the picturesque alpine landscape just outside Vancouver with this admission to Grouse Mountain, a cultural and outdoor park that's perfect for the whole family. Enjoy the chance to observe endangered animals like owls and bears, or watch the park's collection of birds of prey as they soar through the air. You can also enjoy a ride on one of the longest aerial trams in North America, go snowshoeing, and watch a lumberjack show, plus much more. Along with your Grouse Mountain admission, a shuttle is available (first-come first-serve basis) from downtown Vancouver and ride on the park's peak chairlift.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Capilano Suspension Bridge Park, 3735 Capilano Rd, North Vancouver, British Columbia V7R 4J1 Canada
Appreciate nature from three breathtaking perspectives - Capilano Suspension Bridge, Treetops Adventure and the exciting new Cliffwalk.
The 450 ft (137m) long, 230 ft (70m) high Capilano Suspension Bridge has thrilled visitors since 1889. While the wobbly bridge and stunning location is a Vancouver landmark, Capilano Suspension Bridge Park offers an all-encompassing BC experience. History, culture and nature are presented in unique and thrilling ways with knowledgeable staff and interpretive signage providing as much, or as little, information as guests want.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
1--We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations. We pick up from all hotels2--Please Confirm 24 to 48 Hours before the start time3--Tour Might Run Longer /Shorter Depending on Road Traffic Conditions or other reasonsAirports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.