Vancouver clothing optional (Nude) beach with Evening Adult attraction Private
it is a really special beach. I am not saying this because it is a “Clothing Optional” beach. The reason it is so special is because it is the only beach in Vancouver which is a bit disconnected from the city and you get a pure view of the ocean and the mountains, and there is not a single building in sight.
All the other beaches are close to the hustle and bustle of the city, and you feel like you are a part of the crowd. Those beaches are fun to hang out with friends on a sunny day. But, sitting on the Wreck Beach and watching the sun set behind the mountains into the ocean is a completely different experience. It makes you feel disconnected from the world, and closer to yourself. here’s so many beautiful drives to take in Vancouver. The city is pure panoramic majesty, and there are plenty of viewpoints to stop at along the way. To make the affair even better, stop along the way to sample snacks from all of Vancouver’s diverse neighbourhoods.
per adult from
4 hours 30 minutes
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Private transportation
- Spotify on demand
- Snaps and Photo Stop Allowed
What's excluded :
- Food and Drinks
- All Personal Expense
Whenever you wanted to relax and spend a day in the sun , wrack beach is the best place, find a spot and stay until sunset .
The beach is clothes-optional, so expect a lot of bodies of all types and in various degree of undress. Just be cool about it and don’t ogle. If you are not familiar with the idea, please do your homework and educate yourself about naturism. If it is not your cup of tea, that’s fine too - there are plenty of other beaches.
The beach is mostly sand and slopes into the water very gently. The water is free of seaweed and usually warm enough to swim. The sand does get very hot, so wear sandals or flip-flops. Don’t forget sunscreen!
The beach itself in a fairly secluded location accessible by a set of stairs, with very limited amenities. There are portable toilets at the top and the bottom of the stairs, and sometimes there is an ice-cream and/or soda stand near the top, Enjoy- crafts, cold drinks, snacks, beer, pot - and feel the beach buzz. Police patrols the area occasionally, and in general the area feels pretty safe.
• Hard Rock Casino Vancouver, 2080 United Blvd, Coquitlam, British Columbia V3K 6W3 Canada
• 39 Smithe St Parq Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 0R3 Canada
• Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
• Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
• Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
• Gastown, Gastown, Vancouver, British Columbia
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We can pickup from some Air B&B locations. We also pickup from the Rocky Mountainee Station and other Railway Stations. Airports
- Vancouver Intl Airport, 3211 Grant McConachie Way, Richmond, British Columbia V7B 0A4 Canada
- Vancouver Harbour Water Airport, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
- Vancouver cruise port
- Canada place port vancouver
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infants must sit on laps
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.