Vancouver City Tour with Vancouver Lookout Admission
First time to Vancouver? Get your bearings on this half-day tour by comfortable coach for a great intro to the seaport city. Admire the sails of Canada Place, and soak up local flavor passing through Robson Street, Chinatown and Gastown. Wind through Stanley Park’s rainforest and shorelines for vistas of Lion’s Gate Bridge and visit Brockton Point’s historic totem poles. Inhale delicious aromas at Granville Island’s Public Market, and top off your tour at Vancouver Lookout with sweeping panoramas of the city, ocean and mountains. Bonus: Hotel transport is included.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off at most hotels in Vancouver, North Vancouver, Richmond, and Burnaby
- Local Guide
- GST (Goods and Services Tax)
- Entry/Admission - Vancouver Lookout
What's excluded :
- Food and drink
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Canada Place Building 780-999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, British Columbia V6C 3C1 Canada
Snap a postcard-worthy pic of the five white sails of Canada Place flared toward the sky, while learning about the convention center’s construction for Expo ’86.
Pass By: Robson Street, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
Catch glimpses of Vancouver’s rich diversity as you cruise down Robson Street, chock-full of shops from high-end retailers to indie boutiques, fine dining to hole-in-the-wall eateries, sports bars to cafes.
Stop At: Stanley Park Causeway, Vancouver, British Columbia V6G 1Z4 Canada
Now you are on your way to Stanley Park and its 1,000 acres (400 hectares) of natural oasis. Inside the park, admire nine totem poles at Brockton Point, fabulous examples of First Nation art, and one of the top attractions in British Columbia.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Prospect Point Lighthouse, Stanley Park, Vancouver, British Columbia Canada
For over a 100 years, visitors have been coming to Prospect Point to take in the views of Burrard Inlet, Lions Gate Bridge and Vancouver's North Shore.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: Gastown, Waterfront between Granville and Main Sts. North of Hastings St., Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 2K7 Canada
Historic Gastown is the original settlement of Vancouver. The area has kept its historic look but has emerged as a trendy area for shopping, exciting eateries and a lively nightlife.
Stop At: Granville Island, Vancouver, British Columbia V6H 3S3 Canada
Located in False Creek, Granville Island where the locals go to shop and relax.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Vancouver Lookout, 555 West Hastings Street, Vancouver, British Columbia V6B 4N6 Canada
The Vancouver Lookout features non-stop panoramic views day or night. Beyond the incredible views, the Lookout also offers guided tours packed with facts about Vancouver’s past and present.
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Canada Place, 999 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 3E1, Canada
Traveler pickup is offered
Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing will pick up from most downtown Vancouver, Richmond, North Vancouver and Burnaby hotels. Please provide the hotel information at the time of booking. Guests must contact Gray Line Westcoast Sightseeing by 7 pm the night prior to departure to confirm pick up location and time.
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 30 travelers
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.