Vancouver Airport to or from Whistler by Bus (Single trip)
High quality bus service operated by YVR Skylynx between Vancouver International Airport and Whistler ski resort. Every bus offers free Wi-Fi, extra legroom and on-board washrooms. The most comfortable, frequent and safest schedule bus operator to Whistler!
per adult from
What's included :
- Friendly and professional driver
- Restroom on board
- WiFi on board
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Excess luggage charges (all customers are allowed one large piece of luggage and one hand luggage). Additional bags charged $15 for a return trip.
- All customers are allowed one set of skis or snowboards. Additional are charged $15 for a trip each.
- Bikes are charged $20 each per trip.
- From the moment you book a ride with us, we will do everything to ensure an experience of ease and comfort. Your trip from Vancouver International Airport (YVR) to Whistler gives you three hours to sit back and enjoy the views while you arrive safely to your destination.
Please arrive at your pick-up 15 minutes to ensure a prompt departure.
• Our Vancouver International Airport stop is at the Skylynx Kiosk at Vancouver International Airport Arrivals on Level 2.
• Our Whistler stop is located at the Whistler Gateway loop next to the Whistler Visitor Center or we have an additional stop at Creekside Village.
Departure Point :Vancouver International Airport, Richmond, BC V7B 0A4, Canada
Return Detail :1: Gate Way Drive, Gate Way Dr, Whistler, BC V8E, Canada
2: 2036 London Ln, Whistler, BC V0N 1B2, Canada
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Children under 12 must be accompanied by an adult
- Wheelchair accessible: We will transport a wheelchair in the luggage bay free of charge and the guest will be reserved the front row seat. However the guest must be able to board the bus with assistance from the driver.
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 46 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.