VanCity Instagram Walking Tour
Our Instagram tour is a 2-hour guided walking tour in Mount Pleasant ! You’ll start your tour at a famous coffee shop where you’ll meet your guide, then set off to take photos in front of unique Vancouver murals. ( PS: your guide will teach you the basics of posing for photos with these murals as your backdrop) Of course, no tour would be complete without some insta-worthy food, so you’ll be stopping at some famous Vancouver eateries to try out some delicious sweets. In shorts, lots of sweet spots !
per adult from
What's included :
- Complimentary Coffee with Donut
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Vancouver, Vancouver, British Columbia
This is a walking tour with a difference, aimed to make you feel like a local and introduce you to Vancouver's hidden gems! Learn about art, food, and culture while discovering the city's secret sites.
Meet your guide outside of the meeting location, enjoy our complimentary Vancouver famous's coffee and a donut. And then set off on your walking tour to explore some local shops before heading to the famous murals alley to take some insta-worthy photos. Along the way, we will stop either for desserts or a local brewery at your preference. Then finish off with our secret location.
Departure Point :2902 Main St, Vancouver, BC V5T 3G3, Canada
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Dress code is AS COMFORTABLE AS POSSIBLE
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide ( please request a head of time)
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Walking downhill
- Bring your own water bottle is recommended
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.