Vana Nava Waterpark Hua Hin
Vana Nava Water Park Hua Hin is one of Thailand's finest water parks! More than just amazing sets with pipes, waterfalls and fountains, it also offers thrilling rides, slides, and world-class facilities not far from Hua Hin! Booking a Vana Nava Hua Hin ticket means entering a park full of 19 amazing rides, plenty of fast food restaurants and even shopping options, making sure that you're never idle. People from all over Thailand come to this water park for the world-class rides. Your utmost safety is taken into account at every thrill ride, with marshals also supervising each ride and making sure everything is done correctly. Looking for something to get your heart pounding? The Abyss will have six people surfing an inflatable up and down a vert going up to 45km per hour! If you want a thrill among the rapids, the Aqua Loop is your ride, with multi-levels of water rapids. Master Blaster and Superbowl are two more high-speed water park rides you shouldn't miss out on!
per adult from
3 to 8 hours
What's included :
- One Day Pass
- Guaranteed to skip the lines
What's excluded :
- Hotel Transfers
- Lunch - Food and Drink
- Entry/Admission - Vana Nava Water Jungle
- Visit: Vana Nava Water Jungle, 129/99 Soi Moo Baan Nong Kae, Tambon Nong Kae Holiday Inn Hotel, Hua Hin 77110 Thailand
Asia’s First Water Jungle!! Hidden deep inside tropical jungle surroundings you’ll find the world’s best rides, slides and incredible attractions.
Departure Point :Vana Nava Water Jungle, 129/99 Soi Moo Baan Nong Kae, Tambon Nong Kae Holiday Inn Hotel, Hua Hin 77110 Thailand
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- Child ticket: Children measuring between 111cm-121cm in height
- Children 110cm and below may enter the park free of charge
- Approved lifejackets are available throughout the park
- Park is open daily from 10:00 am - 6:00 pm.
- Complimentary lockers are available to rent at a nominal charge.
- Smoking is only permitted in specific, designated locations.
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- I Asia Thailand has an exclusive partnership with 'Safety in Asia’. Being specialists in Health & Safety management in the hospitality industry, they will guide us on the best hygiene practices available. 'Safety in Asia' is FTO (Federation of Tour Operators) approved.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.