Van Transfer from Colombo to Pasikudah - Visit Polonnaruwa en route
For holiday makers on the way from the airport or from Sri Lanka's capital to Pasikuda Beach in the Eastern Province who are interested in seeing one of the heritage highlights of the island we offer a transfer that includes sightseeing in the archaeological site of Polonnaruwa.
Our experienced drivers are known for careful driving. They have been doing these tours for 5 years. Their cultural & historical expertise well-founded.
per adult from
10 to 12 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1000 ml bottled drinking water per person
- Knowledgeable English speaking driver
- Passenger Insurance cover 500,000 LKR P.P
- Total fuel cost
- Total Parking charges
- Replacement vehicle in case of unlucky events - with new driver
- Road Tax & Insurance Tax
- Air-conditioned vehicle
What's excluded :
- Tickets of Polonnaruwa
- Extra person in vehicle other than those who booked
- Extra excursions not mentioned in the itinerary
- Food, meals, other beverages than water
- Entry/Admission - Polonnaruwa Vatadage
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Polonnaruwa Vatadage, Sacred City, Polonnaruwa Sri Lanka
Polonnaruwa was the medieval capital of Sri Lanka. The archaeological site is crowded with ruins of richly decorated temples and palaces and includes the iconic group of rock-cut Buddhist statues which are among the most celebrated pieces of Asian art.
Duration: 3 hours
Stop At: Pasikudah Beach, Pasikuda Road, Kalkudah 30410 Sri Lanka
After Sightseeing in Polonnaruwa we will proceed to your final destination Pasikudah at Sri Lanka's east coast. Drop-off is at the accomodation of your choice in Pasikudah, which is known for its protected beach. It's shallow and most suitable for children. This is why it's popular with families in particular.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We will be welcoming you in the lobby of your hotel or for your convenience at a meeting point of your choice in Colombo City or Negombo or at the airport of Colombo. Departure time is immediately after pick-up time in case you reserved this tour exclusively (no other persons in the same vehicle that day)
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 1/26/2020 - 12/31/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 09:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Service animals allowed
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.