Van Tour - Santiago de Compostela & Valença do Minho
Santiago is one of the most popular destination for catholic pilgrims in the whole world. Is the capital of Galiza (Spain), and is the location of the Santiago Cathedral (1075 – 1128), where the remains of Santiago the Apostolic can be founded. The Routes to Santiago are humanity heritage by UNESCO and are used by thousands every day on the journey to the religious capital of the Iberian Peninsula. On our tour we will dedicate the morning to visit the cathedral, and after lunch hanging around the middle age city of Santiago, discovering some secrets in its narrow streets.
On the return there’s also a stop in Valença do Minho, the Portuguese border city at the top north. Here we will focus our visit in the fortification with roots from the XII and visible reconstruction from the XVIII. A unique view for the city, Minho river (natural border), and Spanish side.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Personal Accident Insurance
What's excluded :
- Personal expenses
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Santiago de Compostela. Casco Historico, Santiago de Compostela - Provincia de a Coruna - Galicia - Espana, 15704, Santiago de Compostela Spain
Discover the narrow streets of medieval historical city center of Galiza 's capital.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cathedral De Santiago de Compostela, Praza do Obradoiro S/N, 15704, Santiago de Compostela Spain
We will make a guided visit inside the beautiful cathedral, that stands as the 3rd most important for the catholics worldwide.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Fortaleza de Valenca, Rua Mouzinho de Albuquerque 79, Valenca 4930-733 Portugal
Discover by the portuguese border, this marvelous fort from the XVII century, where today we can find a miniature city fitted inside.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up's in hotels/accomodations in Braga's city center are not charged. - Select standard / activity options - Pick up's and drop off's for this tour can be done from Porto, Guimarães or Barcelos with an additional cost. - Select pick up's Porto options -
Departure Time :8:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Following contingencies resulting from Covid-19 outbreak, we decided to make ALL tours and experiences PRIVATE to Dec 2020!
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.
Organised by Portugal Autêntico