Valpolicella wine tasting, the three classics!
In this tour you will be able to taste our genuine enogastronomic local product as cold cuts, cheeses and Valpolicella wines.
You'll fall in love with our three classics, as: Valpolicella Classico, Valpolicella RIpasso and Valpolicella Superiore.
per adult from
What's included :
- Enogastronomic tasting with: Soppressa (Local Salami) Monte Veronese (Local cheese)
- Natural water
- English and Italian Guide
- Sparkling water
- Food tasting
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Bottled water
- Alcoholic Beverages - Tating of 3 different types of wine
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- For each wine will be presented the terroir of origin, grape variety, vinification and organoleptic characteristics.
You will able to combine the wine tasting with cold cuts and cheeses from the Verona area.
Legend tells that the name “Valpolicella” is derived from the words “valle” “poli” and “cellae” meaning “valley of many cellars”.
The northern area of Verona’s Province stretching from east to west is traditional wine-producing country.
The term “classico” is exclusively applied to wines produced in the oldest wine-producing areas of Negrar, Fumane, Marano, Sant’Ambrogio and San Pietro in Cariano. It has a delicate and winy bouquet reminiscent of bitter almond.
• English and Italian Guide
• Enogastronomic tasting with:
- Soppressa (Local salami)
- Monte Veronese (Local Cheese)
• Natural or Sparkling water on request
Departure Point :Via Leoncino, 31, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :11:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible in the main location (available in the historical one)
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.