Valpolicella wine experience at an exclusive estate
Merge yourself in a wine lover day visiting an exclusive estate in Valpolicella. Discover winemaking traditions and curiosities before enjoying the toast with local fine wine.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages - 4-wines tasting
- Cellar and estate guided visit
What's excluded :
- Visit an authentic wine estate in the heart of the Valpolicella Classica district.
In 1353, the charming Tenuta (estate) was bought by Pietro Alighieri, son of Dante the Poet.
For twenty-one generations, descendants of the Supreme Poet have lived here, a landmark site for viticulture in the Valpolicella region.
The winemakers of this original estate share their great love for the land working in the production of prestigious wines, heirs as they are of an ancient, noble, and expert winemaking tradition.
Discover the history and the winemaking traditions and secrets with an expert guide. Visit the charming cellars and the stunning Estate before enjoying the wine tasting. You will toast with four wines: Bonacosta Valpolicella, MontePiazzo Valpolicella Superiore, Riserva Costasera Amarone, Casal dei Ronchi Recioto.
• 4-wines tasting
Departure Point :Masi Agricola, Via Monteleone, 26, Sant'Ambrogio di Valpolicella, 37015 Verona VR, Italy
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Communicate in advance any dietary restricion.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.