Valpolicella and Amarone luxury experience
The tasting of Valpolicella's wines will open you to a new and richer range of flavors, aromas and emotions coming from the land and the vineyards will come directly to the bottle, to the glass and finally to your palate.
Delight body and soul by enjoying a tasting of wines of high quality Valpolicella carefully selected.
You will participate in a unique experience with a path that contains the different types of wines Veronese territory, through the Classic, Superior and Reserve, ending with the Amarone from Valpolicella DOCG, an intense ruby red wine with a fruity scent reminiscent of black cherry, black currant, cherry and other small berries, to which are often added fine spicy notes of tobacco, chocolate and coffee for more aged versions.
per adult from
What's included :
- Guided tasting with four types of wine:
- Guided tasting with Amarone della Valpolicella DOCG
- TripAdvisor Experiences brokerage fee
- Natural Bottled water
- Sparkling Bottled water
- Food tasting
- Wine tasting
- Local guide
- Bottled water
What's excluded :
- Souvenir (available to purchase)
- Other kind of wine (Available to purchase)
- Other kind of products (Available to purchase)
- The guided tasting of the wines of Valpolicella could only begin with Rosso Verona, proceding by the Valpolicella Classico ruby red color, pleasant aroma and harmonious taste and then proceed with the Ripasso, a full-bodied, structured wine, enveloping, continuing the Recioto, full body, warm, soft and sweet.
During this tasting cannot miss the Amarone.
The tastings will be accompanied by a description of the grapes used, the territory in which it is produced, the techniques of production of wines and their combinations.
Amarone is one of the top wines of Valpolicella and one of the biggest best-known Italian red and most respected in the world. This is its richness and intensity of aromas, which this wine is often called "meditation", or a wine to taste "absolute" after meals.
Departure Point :Via Leoncino, 31, 37121 Verona VR, Italy
Departure Time :12:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.