valley of the kings
• The one who interest in the tomb of Tutankhamun don’t let to visit the house of Hard Cartier Also see the temple of Hatshepsut and statues of Memnon
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- The go and return by air conditioned bus
- Fizzy water and drinks.
- Tourist guide
What's excluded :
- The fees
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Luxor, Luxor, Nile River Valley
The tour guide of the company will come in the morning by car to visit Valley of the Kings was known in the past as "the great royal funerary city for millions of years of the life, strength and health of the Pharaoh in a good West" and its name was hieroglyphics (Ta Saykht Maat) meaning the great valley. Valley of the Kings Tombs The most famous historical cemetery in the world where the Pharaohs buried their kings during 500 years in this region.
Then you will go to visit the Temple of Hatshepsut
It is considered to be from the eighteenth Egyptian family, built by Queen Hatshepsut on the West Bank of the Nile. It is distinguished by its magnificent architectural design, consisting of 3 floors, on which the second floor was erected statues of colored stone indicating the temple’s beauty and elegance.
And then you go to visit Memnon statue
with these two huge statues that overlook the twenty-meter-high height of green Sindhi rug. These two isolated statues stand in the middle of the vast space, witnessing the location of the huge temple, which was built by King Amenhotep the Third, as they were standing in front of the entrance to the pylon
and then back to the hotel.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.