Valley of Nobles and valley of Artisians"Deir El Medina"
In the morning your friendly guide and driver will pick your up from your hotel in Luxor by an air-conditioned vehicle.see the valley of Nobles ,Valley of the Artisans and a temple of a Hathor.Private tour makes for a more intimate and flexible experience.Egyptologist guide clues you in on the history but lets you explore independently.
per adult from
What's included :
- All transfers by a private air-conditioned vehicle-Private English-speaking Egyptologist guide
What's excluded :
- Enterance fees - tipping
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina)
- Entry/Admission - Valley of the Nobles
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of the Artisans (Deir el-Medina), Deir el-Medina, Luxor Egypt
Expert tour guide from lily travel will pick up you from your hotel or cruise in Luxor. you will transfer to west bank of Luxor to some places well worth to visit Valley of the Workers, at Deir el-Medina. It is a site of a complete village that housed the skilled craftsmen and laborers that worked on the tombs in the Valley of the Kings, and the Valley of the Queens, and also the Valley of the Nobles.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Valley of the Nobles, West Bank near Ramesseum Gurna, Luxor Egypt
the Valley of the Nobles which may lack the star power of the valley of the kings or other Luxor places but it is well worth a visit. This is a cemetery with hundreds of tombs cut in the rock, richly decorated with wonderfully detailed scenes of their daily lives.these tombs include some of the most beautiful painting of the theban tombs.the preservation of color remains astounding.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up the guests from any hotel in Luxor
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.