Valley Of Fire Private Party Tour
Protect yourself during this difficult times. This private experience will make you feel part of the cast of a movie.
Established in 1935, Valley of Fire is Nevada’s oldest state park. The unique sandstone rock formations within the park were formed over 150 million years ago through fault shifting and extensive wind and water erosion. The iron oxide present within the sandstone gives the rock its reddish color. Sun rays bathe the shapes in warm light as the sky’s color reflects the earth. As the entire scene knits together into a seamless sea of fiery color, you'll understand why it’s called the Valley of Fire.
The park provides ample opportunities for excellent photography as well as hiking.
per adult from
6 to 7 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- Parking Fees
- Entry/Admission - Valley of Fire State Park
- Entry/Admission - Pastel (Pink) Canyon Trail
- Entry/Admission - White Domes Trail
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valley of Fire State Park, 29450 Valley of Fire Hwy, Overton, NV 89040
Visiting the Valley of Fire is an unforgettable experience.
In this place, unique on earth, you can climb to the top of rocks that erosion has turned into figures similar to objects or animals and that you will discover as you enter this State park, the largest in Nevada, whose rock formations are formed from the great displacement of sand dunes during the time of the dinosaurs, 150 million years ago.
You will be surprised with the strong contrasts of colors in red sandstone, limestone, shale, and conglomerate rocks; a splendid environment that catches your attention immediately.
ou will see the Seven Sisters, The Cabins, Elephant Rock and the White Dome. We will also stop by the visitors center where you will learn more about the history of this magnificent natural park.
Duration: 4 hours
Stop At: Pastel (Pink) Canyon Trail, Mouse's Tank Rd, Overton, NV 89040, USA
Pastel Canyon or Pink Canyon is part of The Valley of Fire State Park, close to The Fire Wave and the White Dome trail yet since there is no official trail and isn't on any map it's hardly noticed. The canyon goes for miles and offers a beautiful sandstone hike that can be sandy at times.
Lack of crowds. Lots of photo opportunities.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: White Domes Trail, Overton, NV
Hiking trail that features beautiful wild flowers and is good for all skill levels. The trail offers a number of activity options and is accessible year-round.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Please send us accurate pick up location at least 24h before tour start time.
Departure Time :7:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Stroller accessible
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.