Valley Of 1000 Hills, Phezulu Cultural Home And Inanda Dam
We will travel along a scenic route to the valley of a thousand hills and you will be guided through the Crocodile farm where you will see one of the largest crocodiles in Kwa Zulu Natal, and a full range of snakes which are indigenous to the area.
We will visit a traditional Zulu home at Phezulu for a display of Tribal dancing to pounding drums, and a good opportunity to learn about the proud Zulu nation and their age old customs. The guide will be able to give you many fascinating facts about the area and it'shistory. We will than drive back to Durban via a scenic route along the magnificent Inanda Dam
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Bottled water
- Entry/Admission - Phezulu Safari Park
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Phezulu Safari Park, Old Main Road, Durban 3660 South Africa
traditional Zulu home at Phezulu for a display of Tribal dancing to pounding drums, and a good opportunity to learn about the proud Zulu nation and their age old customs. The guide will be able to give you many fascinating facts about the area and it'shistory.
Duration: 3 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
We pick in and around Durban
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 50 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.