Valletta Small Group Tour of Must See Sites with a Native Guide
Strategically speaking this truly is the heart of the mediterrenean, the Knights Ospitalier were well aware of it when decided to build a fortify town, perched on a high rock above a deep harbour, in 1566.
2.5 hour of a leisure walking will allow you to know and understand a city that over the centuries attracted many artists, above all Michelangelo Merisi, better known as Caravaggio, arrived here.
A local guide will lead you and a small group of participants at the discovery of this small but full of sights city, which maintain its 16th-century elegance, the Auberge de Castille, St. John’s Co-Cathedral, and the Church of St. Paul’s Shipwreck, with a modern twist given by the Renzo Piano–designed City Gate, Parliament Building and Opera House.
We guarantee you will absolutely love the experience!
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Native tour guide
- Small group tour up to 14 people
What's excluded :
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Entrance fees if needed
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Valletta City Gate, Triq Ir-Repubblika, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Start exploring Valletta from the city gate.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: The New Parliament, Republic Street, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
You will see the Parliament
Stop At: Our Lady of Victories Church, Victory Square, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
You will see the Our Lady Victory Church
Duration: 10 minutes
Stop At: St. John's Co-Cathedral, St. John Street, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Here you can see Caravaggio's masterpiece
Duration: 15 minutes
Departure Point :Valletta City Gate, Valletta, Malta
Return Detail :St George’s Square, Republic St, Valletta, Malta
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.