Valletta Segway Tour and The Malta Experience
Discover Valletta on a 1.5 hour Segway tour plus an amazing 45 min audiovisual show at The Malta Experience and get a totally different view of Malta’s capital city. Hop on a Segway and absorb the capital city first hand with your guide and experience Valletta while gliding on the coolest ride of the 21st century. Then view an audio-visual spectacular at the The Malta Experience that discusses the dramatic story 7000 year history of a nation that has overcome almost unimaginable odds to survive and prosper.
per adult from
What's included :
- Segway Orientation and Training
- Viewing of the Malta Experience Show
- Tour escort/host
- Use of helmet
- Entry/Admission - The Malta Experience
What's excluded :
- Tour Exclusivity
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Grand Harbour, Malta
Voted one of the world's most scenic views!
Pass By: St. John's Co-Cathedral, St. John Street, Valletta, Island of Malta Malta
Home to the works of Caravaggio
Pass By: Royal Opera House, Republic St, Valletta, Malta
The theatre received a direct hit from aerial bombing in 1942 during World War II. Prior to its destruction, it was one of the most beautiful and iconic buildings in Valletta. After several abandoned plans to rebuild the theatre, the ruins were redesigned by the Italian architect Renzo Piano and in 2013 it once again started functioning as a performance venue, called Pjazza Teatru Rjal.
Stop At: The Malta Experience, Mediterranean Street St. Elmo Bastions, Valletta, Island of Malta VLT 1253 Malta
The Malta Experience is an audio-visual show that tells the dramatic story of the islands’ 7000 year history. Educational, informative and entertaining, the show runs through the turbulent history of a small island nation that has overcome almost unimaginable odds to survive and prosper.
Situated in a purpose-built panoramic auditorium, the show chronicles Malta’s unique history in just 45 minutes. A must-see audio-visual treat, The Malta Experience will enrich your understanding of the islands, its people and the places you’ll see on your visit.
Duration: 45 minutes
Departure Point :The Malta Experience, St Elmo Bastions Mediterranean Street Valletta, Il-Belt Valletta VLT 1253, Malta
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 12 years
- No minimum number of people per booking is required
- Not permitted for pregnant women
- Weight requirement of 45KG (100lbs)
- Weight limit of 113KG (250lbs)
- Booking prior to the day will ensure availability
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- A maximum of 6 people per booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- We spray sanitise all helmets interior and wipe the rims and straps with disinfectant after every tour.
- We carefully wipe down all contact surfaces like handlebars with disinfectant.
- If you feel any flulike symptoms or feel unwell in any way please call us and we will either reschedule
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.