The city tour is the opportunity you were looking for to explore the most important points of Puerto Vallarta. To start this tour you will be taken to know the historic center of Vallarta, where is the Church of Guadalupe, the boardwalk and its famous sculptures. After they will take you to know everything about tequila and a tasting, we will continue with the trip to the viewpoint of Los Arcos, a protected area very representative of the bay. Immediately after, you will visit the Mismaloya Beach viewpoint, which gave Puerto Vallarta the great popularity it now enjoys. Mismaloya is located between the mountain and the sea, offering magical and exotic views.
per adult from
What's included :
- Drinks included in some of the points to visit in the tour
- bilingual guide
What's excluded :
- Extra money for memories
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Malecon Boardwalk, Calle Paseo Diaz Ordaz S/N Centro, Puerto Vallarta 48300 Mexico
Get to know the historic center of Vallarta, where is the Guadalupe Church, the boardwalk and its famous sculptures.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Elizabeth Taylor Adult Theater, 5 de Febrero 263-265, Zona Romántica, Emiliano Zapata, 48380 Puerto Vallarta, Jal., Mexico
Meet Elizabeth Taylor's historic home
Duration: 10 minutes
Departure Point :Puerto Vallarta, Jalisco, Mexico
Traveler pickup is offered
We pick up customers where they are staying.
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Infant seats available
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.