Valencia's Albufera Excursion
We invite you to an escapade from the city for a few hours with this field trip to the Albufera Nature Park, a nature preserve that has managed to maintain the best of the Valencian traditions.
Albufera Nature Park is an ecological preserve located just 10 kilometers away from Valencia’s city center, a Mediterranean ecosystem of great value and the origin of some of the most characteristic elements of the Valencian culture, like the paella. The whole habitat was declared a Nature Park in 1986.
The Albufera is the biggest lagoon in Spain and one of Europe’s most important wetlands. Despite being so close to the city, the park has managed to preserve its singularity. The park’s most characteristic elements are the rice paddies, that change its appearance and colour between seasons. A boat trip through its waters, visiting an ethnological museum or bird watching are only a few of the activities that will turn this visit into an unforgettable experience.
per adult from
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Parque Natural de la Albufera
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Parque Natural de la Albufera, El Saler, 46012, Valencia Spain
Albufera Nature Park is an ecological preserve located just 10 kilometers away from Valencia’s city center, a Mediterranean ecosystem of great value and the origin of some of the most characteristic elements of the Valencian culture, like the paella.
Duration: 2 hours 30 minutes
Departure Point :C/ de Xàtiva, 13, 46002 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.