Valencia Swim Cruise and Lunch at the Beach
Spend a beautiful day on the water aboard a sailing catamaran that will take you along the Valencian coastline. During the 1.30-hr. trip you’ll enjoy a refreshing bath in the Mediterranean sea away from the bustling beaches. Also, you'll delight in a typical lunch at Playa de la Malvarrosa, so this maritime experience will be unforgettable.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- 1.30-hr. Catamaran trip. Capacity 100 people. Facilities: bar service (not included), solarium, WC
- Inflatables to use during swimming stops
- Snack on board (olives, nuts)
- Full menu Lunch: variety of starters, first course to choose between paella, meat or fish. Dessert.
- 2 Beverages during lunch: wine, beer, water or soft drinks
- Entry/Admission - Mundo Marino Valencia
- Entry/Admission - Playa de la Malvarrosa
What's excluded :
- Transportation to/from attractions
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Cruise departs from the Port of Valencia, one of the most important commercial ports of the Mediterranean. It is an exclusive area of the city and home to modern buildings and a variety of entertainment and dining options.
You'll hop on board an spacious catamaran to go along the scenic coastline of Valencia with its beautiful coastal towns, as you enjoy the sea breeze and the sun of Valencia travelling seated or lying on the mesh net.
Along the way, the catamaran will stop at secluded swim spots for the chance to plunge into the Mediterranean away from the crowds or to have fun with inflatables in the water. An aperitif will be served as the boat heads back to port.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Playa de la Malvarrosa, Passeig de Neptu, 30456, Valencia Spain
You’ll also savor a great Spanish lunch in a restaurant located at Playa de la Malvarrosa, only a few meters from the Port.
Lunch may be served before or after the trip (depending on the cruise departure time you have chosen).
The nice restaurant has a waterfront terrace where you’ll enjoy the best Mediterranean cuisine with very special views.
The menu includes a starter to choose between shrimp carpaccio, mussels, tomato with tuna, grilled squid or fried little squid. Main course to choose between Valencian, seafood or vegetables paella, Iberian sirloin or grilled hake. Finally, a dessert to choose between mandarin sorbet, cheesecake or french toast with ice cream.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Mundo Marino Valencia, Carrer del Moll de la Duana, s/n, 46024 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Restaurante EL COSO, 46011 Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Both activities should be done the same day. You must go on your own.
- Duration: Cruise 1.30-hr. Lunch: flexible
- Coolers or beverages are not allowed on board
- Lightweight weelchair accessible (no electric), please advise at time of booking if required
- Comfortable clothing, swimsuit, sunscreen, towel are recommended.
- Lunch will be served before or after the trip depending on your cruise schedule: Cruise at 11am, lunch after trip. Cruise at 4:30pm, lunch before trip.
- Lunch at 1pm. Restaurant is 230 meter from the port, 3 minutes walking.
- You can not access to the restaurant with your naked torso or wet clothes. Dress code: informal.
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Infant 0-3 years free, meals not included
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Advice about any dietary restriction at time of booking
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 100 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Our staff has completed the “COVID-19 CORONAVIRUS COURSE” according to the Occupational Risk Prevention Law, taught by Europreven. Boarding pass on mobile in digital format. Safety distance boarding by groups. Social distance between people who do not travel together.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.