Valencia Sightseeing by Bus with Tapas and Flamenco Show
If you want to live an unforgettable day in Valencia you cannot miss this great proposal. You will meet the landmarks in a City Tour by Bus and then you'll enjoy a typical Valencian dinner with variety of tapas and also a great Live Flamenco Show. A full day to get to know Valencia in depth.
per adult from
What's included :
- Bus ticket for 2 routes (90 minutes each one). Valid over 24-hr.
- Dinner: spicy potatoes, fried fish, croquettes, Iberian ham, Manchego cheese, dessert, beverages
- 1-hr. Flamenco Show entrance fees with a drink by person (beer or sangria)
- Entry/Admission - Plaza de la Reina
- Entry/Admission - Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias
- Entry/Admission - Restaurante la pizca de sal
- Entry/Admission - Cafe del Duende
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Stop At: Plaza de la Reina, Placa de la Reina, SN, 46000, Valencia Spain
On the route Route A "Historical Valencia" you will get to know the historical and monumental areas of Valencia: the old town, the city center and other emblemathic places. Duration for this route is 90 minutes.
Bus stops for this route are: Plaza de la Reina, IVAM, Museum of Fine Arts, Nuevo Centro mall, Congress Palace, Dama Ibérica monument, Bioparc, Historical Valencia Museum, AVE train station.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Ciudad de las Artes y las Ciencias, Av. Professor Lopez Pinero 7, 46013, Valencia Spain
On the Bus Route B "Maritime Valencia" you will get to know the influence that has the Mediterranean sea over the city: you will travel along the City of Arts and Sciences, the Port of Valencia and the Malvarrosa Beach, among others. Duration for this route is 90 minutes and the available bus stops are: Plaza de la Reina, Bullring, Fallas Museum, City of Arts and Sciences, Oceanographic, Aqua mall, Marina Real Juan Carlos I, Las Arenas Hotel, Port of Valencia, Baleares Avenue, Mestalla Stadium, San Pio V Museum.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Stop At: Restaurante la pizca de sal, Plaça de Santa Úrsula, 3, 46001 València, Valencia, Spain
After meeting the city, comes the time to give you a treat. You will enjoy a typical Spanish dinner that includes a variety of tapas, in a nice restaurant located in front of the Quart Towers. Menu includes spicy potatoes, little fried fish, homemade croquettes (codfish, chick, ham, cheese with spinach), Iberian ham and Manchego cheese plate, dessert and beverages (water, soft drinks, wine).
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Cafe del Duende, Calle Turia 62, 46008, Valencia Spain
That night you’ll be immerse in the delightful experience of a live Flamenco Show that will captivate you with their dances, songs and more traditional sounds of the Spanish guitar. All the magic of genuine flamenco in a show that lasts 1 hour, without interruptions. During the show, you will be invited to a drink (beer or sangria).
Duration: 1 hour
• Spicy potatoes
• Little fried fish
• Homemade croquettes - Savor: codfish, chick, ham, cheese with spinach.
• Iberian ham and Manchego cheese
• Homemade dessert
Departure Point :Plaça de la Reina, Pça. de la Reina, València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Café del Duende, Carrer del Túria, 62, 46008 València, Valencia, Spain
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- You can hop on/ hop off the Bus at any of the 21 stops, as many times as you want over 24 hours. Frequency: every 30 minutes (December to March) and 20 minutes (April to November + Easter).
- Bookings on Thursday: Dinner 8pm. Flamenco Show 9pm
- Bookings on Friday and Saturday: Dinner 8:45pm. Flamenco Show 10pm
- Bookings on Sunday (on July and August): Flamenco Show 6:45pm. Dinner 9pm
- Restaurant is located 400 meters from the Flamenco show (5 minutes walking)
- Bus schedules alterations: Last Sunday of each month the bus-stop at “Plaza de la Reina” moves to the bus-stop at “Museo San Pio V” (San Pio V, 9 street). The bus-stop “AVE Joaquín Sorolla” is suppressed.
- The nearest bus-stop from the Restaurant and the Flamenco Show is Number 2 - "IVAM" (450 meters walking).
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infant seats available
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Children under 2 years are free (dinner not included)
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 60 travelers
- A paper voucher is required for this attraction/activity. You must print and bring your printed voucher with you on the day of the activity, as required by our local provider.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.