Valencia Segway Tour
The Historic City Centre, Gardens of Turia and the City of Arts and Sciences. Enjoy the past and present time of Valencia in the same route.
per adult from
2 hours 30 minutes
What's included :
- Local taxes
- Professional guide
- Use of Segway and helmet
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Valencia was founded in the year 138 B.C by the Romans, who established their Forum in the Plaza de la Almoina, under which lies today a museum of Roman ruins. After the Romans, the Visigoths arrived in Valencia but in 714, the Muslims established control of the city, a situation that lasted until 1238 when King Jaime I of Valencia ousted them. The Arabs left a profound legacy with their irrigation systems, recipes and artistic influences that are relevant and noticeable right up to the present day.
Meet the historical center of the ancient city of Valencia, visiting la Cathedral, the Almoina Sq., the Serrano´s Towers and many other famous monuments and places of the city of Túria.
Discover the wonderful City of Arts and Sciences in a complete tour driving a Segway. Get to know the old riverbed of the Turia, one of Europe's longest parks, Palau de la Musica (Concert Hall), Exposition Bridge, and Gulliver´s Parc.
Distance 14 km
Departure Point :Valencia, Valencia, Province of Valencia, Valencian Country
Departure Time :Daily from 8am to 8pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.