Valencia Old Town Tour with Wine & Tapas in 11th Century Historic Monument
The only tour of the historic Old Town of Valencia culminating in an intimate dining experience in one of our most emblematic and significant historical monuments. Travel through time as you explore Roman, Moorish, Gothic & Baroque architectures whilst your guide shares folklore tales and fun facts along every side street. View the highlight of the Old Town, the hidden ‘Sistine Chapel’ of Valencia: the Church of San Nicolas with its incomparable frescoes and dazzling interiors. The tour will finish in one of the most emblematic spaces of Valencia: the historic Arab wall, one of the most significant sites for the social geography of Valencia, and the site for the tensions between Christians and Moors dating back to the 11th Century and the reign of El Cid. Here, gain exclusive access to an intimate dining venue where you will indulge in a 10-course tapas tasting menu paired with prizewinning regional wines, showcasing the best of the Valencian region.
per adult from
What's included :
- Alcoholic Beverages
- Local Guide
- Dinner - 10-course tasting menu or lunch or dinner.
- Entrance Fees
- Entry/Admission - Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir
What's excluded :
- Personal Purchases
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Calle Caballeros, Valencia Spain
Our guide will meet you on the corner of Uniq Daily Goodness on Calle Caballeros, one of Valencia's most important historic streets.
Stop At: Central Market of Valencia, Placa Ciutat de Bruges, s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
Discover the stunning architecture of Europe's largest food market and its interesting blend of historic structure with unique modern architectural features. See why this market is the lively core of the city for many locals and tourists alike.
Duration: 10 minutes
Pass By: La Lonja de la Seda, Plaza del Mercado, 46001, Valencia Spain
Our guide will explain the exterior of the hugely significant Silk Exchange building, indicative of a time where silk was the made trade for the city.
Pass By: Santa Catalina Church (Iglesia de Santa Catalina), Placa Santa Catalina s/n, 46001, Valencia Spain
View a classic example of Valencia Civil Gothic architecture dating back to 1238 when the City was reconquered.
Pass By: Plaza de la Reina, Placa de la Reina, SN, 46000, Valencia Spain
Pass through one of the most iconic plazas of Valencia's old town.
Stop At: Plaza de la Virgen, Valencia Spain
From Plaza de la Virgen, admire the stunning and impressive Cathedral of Valencia, with its distinct examples of Gothic, Romanesque & Baroque styles.
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Parroquia de San Nicolas de Bari y San Pedro Martir, Calle de los Caballeros 35 Acceso a la visita turística por Calle Caballeros nº 35, 46001, Valencia Spain
The hidden gem of the Old Town. Enter one of Valencia's treasures and marvel at the stunning frescoes and dazzling interiors of San Nicolas church, commonly known as the "Sistine Chapel of Valencia".
Duration: 15 minutes
Stop At: Barrio del Carmen, Valencia Spain
Gain exclusive access to one of the secret destinations of the Old Town where we invite you to indulge in a unique dining experience paired with local prizewinning wines.
Duration: 2 hours
Departure Point :Plaça de Sant Jaume, 1, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- The Church of San Nicolas is exclusively for worshippers on Monday and is therefore not open to the public. Only the tours Tuesday to Sunday include a visit to San Nicolas church. It is also closed for festivities throughout the year.
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Transportation is wheelchair accessible
- Surfaces are wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- If a different time is needed, you may request in special requirements
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Each guest will be served their individual portion of food to avoid cross contamination
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.