Valencia Arts and Sciences Segway Tour
Explore the amazing City of Arts and Sciences, one of the most important cultural and architectonic sites and one of the 12 treasures of Spain. On this route you’ll discover the contemporary part of the city, designed by the world-renowned Spanish architect Santiago Calatrava, which was designed to impress you. Also, travel along The Turia Gardens, where art and nature blend to amaze any visitor on this 2-hour Segway Tour.
per adult from
What's included :
- Professional art historian guide
- All accessories needed for your security
- Local taxes
- Use of helmet
What's excluded :
- After a short training to drive the Segway, we will start a 2-hour tour through to Serranos towers, Trinidad bridge, Exposición bridge, Palau de la Música auditorium, Opera House “Palau de les Arts Reina Sofía”, L'Hemisfèric L'Umbracle, Science Museum Príncipe Felipe, L'Àgora, L'Oceanogràfic.
Helmets will be provided for the tour (obligatory use),
bilingual official and professional guide (Spanish/English, other languages on request). A short training to drive the Segway will be practiced before the departure of the tour.
Raincoats will be available for our customers in case of rain. In case of bad weather conditions, the activity may be canceled and refunds will be provided. Due to security reasons, the participant in the activity must weigh more than 77 pounds (35 kg).
After the tour, you will receive
a typical Valencian souvenir :)
Departure Point :Segway Trip Valencia, Carrer de Nàquera, 6, 46003 València, Valencia, Spain
Departure Time :10am; 12pm; 2pm 04pm; 06pm
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 7 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.