Valdinievole and Lucca Tour with Funicular Ride in Montecatini
Don’t mIss the chance to visit the Valdinievole valley, with expert local driver-guide. If you are wine & food lovers this is the right experince for you. Visiting Lucca means discovering the birthplace of the composer Giacomo Puccini, travelling through the signs of time, through history and art, from the Roman period to the Middle Ages,
Then we will drive to Montecatini to take the ancient Italian funicular that will arrive, through a breathtaking landscape, to the medieval village of Montecatini Alto ( Hight).
In the afternoon we will drive in the country to visit a beautiful small winery Farm, where you will taste the best wines of our Region:
Extra Olive Oil tasting
Balsamic Vinegar tasting
Truffle Oilive Oil tasting
(The funicular opens a week before Easter and closes on October 31st)
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- Bottled water
- WiFi on board
- Wine tasting in Winery Farm
- Funicular Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Funicolare
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lucca, Lucca, Province of Lucca, Tuscany
Then we will drive in Lucca. Visiting Lucca means discovering the birthplace of the composer Giacomo Puccini, travelling through the signs of time, through history and art, from the Roman period to the Middle Ages, from the Renaissance to the nineteenth century and modern times. Lucca is magical in all seasons, with its famous Walls, crowned with trees and the pedestrian areas in the inner side of the city, it’s the perfect place for a walk or a bike ride.
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Funicolare, Via Giosuè Borsi, 22, 51016 Montecatini Terme PT, Italy
There is a magical historic railway line which takes you to the high village of the city on a little red train from bygone days, and this makes the whole experience truly unique.
The trains meet at the halfway point and greet each other as though they are kissing, in the middle of the green hill, where it overlooks an evocative view of the whole of the Valdinievole, your gaze stretching infinitely over the land.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Montecatini Alto, Montecatini Alto, Montecatini Terme, Province of Pistoia, Tuscany
Montecatini Alto is the original Montecatini settlement, lying a few hundred metres above the 'new' town. Montecatini alto (high) is a characteristic medieval village, abounding in historical events culture and illustrious personages, is one of the most ancient inhabited centrs in the Valdinievole.
Duration: 1 hour 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up at your Hotel or private flat and B&B with confortable Mercedes Minivan.Welcome sign PEK TUSCANY IN LIMO + your nameEnglish speaking driver - guide
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Infant seats available
- Stroller accessible
- Wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- Our Cars or Minivans use Anti-Covid barriers between passengers and driver
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.