Uyuni Salt Flats - Sunrise - Early Morning
Uyuni salt flats at night is such a surreal and unique place that you would be forgiven for wondering sky, it is like a different planet and you will take Magnifique pictures early morning for the SUNRISE.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Local Driver.
- Pick-up from accommodation.
- Transportation in 4WD vehicle with rooftop luggage rack.
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure time at 05:00 a.m. from Uyuni city to watch the sunrise in the world’s largest salt flats, after it, move to a different location for observing reflections, then return to Uyuni about 8:30 a.m. hours.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick Up time from hotels is from 5:00 a.m. to 5:20 a.m.
Departure Time :5:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.