Uyuni Salt Flats Full Day - Private Service + English Speaking Guide
Visit Uyuni Salt Flats in Full Day + Private Service
+English Speaking Certificated Guides
+All the tours begin from Uyuni City.
Available Days: Every Day.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 1 Lunch
- English speaking guide
- Local Driver.
- Transportation in 4WD with a rooftop luggage rack.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi (30 Bs*)
- Personal Expenses Bs. 100
- toilets on the way Bs. 20
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Start your tour leaving Uyuni town for Uyuni Salt Flats (Private full day trip Trip) at 10:30 a.m. with a visit to Uyuni’s ‘train graveyard’ to see the first locomotives in Bolivia. Then visit the small settlement of Colchani (salt miners´ workshops), see handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca. Take photos as you cruise along the vast white expanse of salt. Then, visit “Ojos de Agua Salada” and a hotel made completely of salt which is currently used as museum.
Lunch will be served near “Isla Incahuasi” following, have time to take a hike to the top of the island to see giant cactii and rock formations made of petrified coral. Take time to organize your group for fun perspective and proportion-distorted photos on the blinding white surface of the salt flats. Then, head to a spacious area for the unique experience of seeing a beautiful sunset over the salt flats.
Duration: 7 hours
Departure Point :Pearl Bolivia, Sucre y, Uyuni, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
We Pick up People only from Downtown Hotels / Airport / our office in Uyuni City. Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Pearl Bolivia, Sucre y, Uyuni, Bolivia
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.