Uyuni Salt Flats - FULL DAY - English Speaking Guide
+Visit the majestic Salar de Uyuni, in a 4x4 vehicle.
+Take the tour accompanied by professional English Speaking guide.
+Enjoy a Lunch in the middle of Salt Flats.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack
- Local Driver
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals: 1 lunch.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi (30 Bs*)
- Toilets on the way (20 Bs)
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Start your tour leaving Uyuni town for Uyuni Salt Flats (full day trip Trip) at 10:30 a.m. with a visit to Uyuni’s ‘train graveyard’ to see the first locomotives in Bolivia. Then visit the small settlement of Colchani (salt miners´ workshops), see handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca. Take photos as you cruise along the vast white expanse of salt. Then, visit “Ojos de Agua Salada” and a hotel made completely of salt which is currently used as museum.
Lunch will be served near “Isla Incahuasi” following, have time to take a hike to the top of the island to see giant cactii and rock formations made of petrified coral. Take time to organize your group for fun perspective and proportion-distorted photos on the blinding white surface of the salt flats. Then, head to a spacious area for the unique experience of seeing a beautiful sunset over the salt flats.
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Pearl Bolivia, Sucre y, Uyuni, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
If you dont have a hotel in Uyuni, meeting point is in our office in Uyuni city, Sucre St. between Cabrera & Colon Ave.
Departure Time :7:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.