Uyuni Salt Flats + Hedionda Lagoon 2 DAYS/1 NIGHT Private Service
Visit Uyuni Salt Flats + Hedionda Lagoon to see Flamingoes in their natural habitat in 2 Days!
English Speaking Certificated Guides
All the tours begin from Uyuni City.
Duration Tour: 2 Days
Available Days: Every Day.
per adult from
What's included :
- 1x Breakfast
- 1x Dinner
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 1 night
- 1 Night Hotel
- English speaking guide
- Local Driver.
- Transportation in 4WD with rooftop luggage rack.
What's excluded :
- Entrance Fees: Galaxy Caves Bs. 15
- Entrance Fees: Isla Incahuasi (30 Bs*)
- Personal Expenses Bs. 100
- toilets on the way Bs. 20
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Laguna Hedionda
Day 1: Train Gaveyard / Colchani / World Flags / Salt Flat / Incahuasi / Sunset
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Start your tour leaving Uyuni town at 10:30 a.m. with a visit to Uyuni’s train graveyard. Then visit the small settlement of Colchani (salt miners´s workshops), see handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca. Next, visit “Ojos de Agua Salada” and a hotel made completely of salt which is currently being used as museum.
Following, take a short hike to “Isla Incahuasi” to see giant cactii and rock formations made of petrified coral. Then have lunch.
Afterwards, enjoy a unique experience of seeing a beautiful sunset over the salt flats, and finally arrive to Ajencha town to have dinner and night stay in the hostel.
Duration: 8 hours
Accommodation included: Ajecha Hotel - Twin / Triple Rooms - Private Toilets
Day 2: Galaxy Caves / Ollague Volcano / Cañapa and Hedionda Lagoon
Stop At: Laguna Hedionda, Potosi Bolivia
Breakfast and tour start to Ollagüe Volcano lookout point, which is still active, also visit the Galaxy Cave (rock formations were created when the salt flats was still a sea (Contains a cemetery or chullpar with human remains). Then, continue along the rocky road that is called “El Pasito Tuntun”. Later, visit Cañapa and Hedionda Lagoons in which flamingoes can be seen.
After get to San Cristobal Village where a baroque church and colonial paintings can be seen. Finally arrive to Uyuni town.
Duration: 8 hours
No accommodation included on this day.
Departure Point :Pearl Bolivia, Sucre y, Uyuni, Bolivia
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- If you cancel at least 4 day(s) in advance of the scheduled departure, there is no cancellation fee.
If you cancel within 3 day(s) of the scheduled departure, there is a 100 percent cancellation fee.