Uyuni Salt Flat Tour 1 day + Sunset | English Guide |
- We will start with the pick up of your hotel in the town of Uyuni (time: 10:30).
- First point of visit will be the cemetery of trains and colchani where we can buy some souvenirs made of salt.
- Then we will visit the salt eyes, monument of the Dakar and the first salt hotel where we will have our lunch.
- After our lunch we will visit the island of Incahuasi where we can appreciate the huge cactus and a 360 view of the Salar de Uyuni.
- On the esplanade of Uyuni we will have free time to take the photographs in perspective.
- We will wait for the sunset at the Salar de Uyuni - We will return to the town of Uyuni, approximate arrival time 19:00
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up from the bus terminal
- Pick up from the hotel in the town of Uyuni
- Pick up from the hotel in the town of Uyuni, Bus Terminal and Airport
- Air-conditioned vehicle
- English speaking guide
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
What's excluded :
- All Fees and Taxes
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
The Salar de Uyuni, in the middle of the Andes in southern Bolivia, is the largest saline in the world.
Duration: 7 hours
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Surrounded completely by the vast expanse of salt from the Uyuni salt flats, its relief is steep. In it there is a large number of giant cacti that can reach more than 10 meters high.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni, Bolivia
Skeletons of locomotives and wagons scattered on the icy ground of the plateau, amasijos of rusty iron that writhes in its own abandonment
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 5 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.