Uyuni Salt Flat 1 day in Spanish (shared)
We are a highly recommended company dedicated to the Satisfaction of our services to our clients, made up of a group of people professions in their work with the highest performance.
per adult from
10 to 11 hours
What's included :
- Lunch and drink
- Professional Driver's Guide
- Transportation in toyota or nissan 4x4
- Came for Sunset
- Oxygen bottle
- Pick up from the Airport (the same day of the Tour)
- Pick up from your Hotel
What's excluded :
- Entrance fees to attractions or museums
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
Place where we see more than 20 old locomotives and wagons scattered on the icy floor of the altiplano, rusty iron ... There the first railway line of the country was laid in 1899, which communicated Uyuni with Antofagasta and which served to transport minerals such as tin, silver and even gold, The potential of the Huanchaca silver mines soon made the railroad a backbone of industrial development.
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Colchani, Colchani, Potosi Department
The Colchani Village 23 km. de Uyuni is the stopping point especially where we can see the salt factory, salt craft stores and also handicrafts based on llama fiber and alpaca, the perfect place where you can make souvenir purchases from the Uyuni Salt Flat.
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
We enter the largest salt flat in the world Salar De Uyuni place where we see the piles of salt or the extraction of salt continuing, we visit the Ojos del Salar place where the movement of the waters with emanation of gases is observed, we arrive at the Hotel or museum of Salt Playa Blanca to see the flags of different countries, monument of the Dakar (lunch) we continue to the middle of the Salt flat, perfect place where we take the photos with perspective. (funny photos)
Duration: 2 hours
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
Perfect place where we made a tour for more than 1 hour to see the ancient Giant Cacti and a panoramic view around the Salar you can also see the Coral Window. (The visit to this place is dependent on the rainy season) After we return to the edge of the Salar we look for a place with water to enjoy the sunset.
We arrived in Uyuni at 08:00 p.m.
It can be left at the Airport or Hotel, Bus stop.
Duration: 3 hours
Departure Point :Salty Desert Aventours, Av. Ferroviaria entre Arce y Bolivar, Uyuni, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Send the information of your Hotel in Uyuni or if you arrive the same day of the tour send the data of your transport to Uyuni to be able to wait at the Airport or Bus Station.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
- Joya Andina Airport, Ciudad de Uyuni, Bolivia
Departure Time :Suppliers and travelers coordinate start times within the given time periods. 5/15/2020 - 10/22/2021
Monday - Sunday: 07:00 AM - 08:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Infant seats available
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.