Uyuni Salt - 1 day Excursion and Guide in English
Be captivated by one of the most beautiful landscapes in Bolivia: the Uyuni salt flats. Can you imagine walking through the largest salt desert in the world? You will see the sunset in a magical place. Essential!
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 4x4 jeep transport.
- Pick up and transfer back to the hotel.
- Guide in English
- Entry/Admission - Train Cemetery
What's excluded :
- Incahuasi Ticket
- Entry/Admission - Isla Incahuasi
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Train Cemetery, Uyuni Bolivia
The tour begins with a visit to the Train Cemetery, which are remnants of machinery dating from the late nineteenth century
Duration: 20 minutes
Stop At: Colchani, Colchani, Potosi Department
After 30 minutes you will visit Colchani small town where you will observe the salt process, if you like to buy handicrafts made from salt or textiles, llama or alpaca wool is a good place to choose one
Duration: 30 minutes
Stop At: Uyuni, Uyuni, Potosi Department
then get ready to see the wonderful Salar de Uyuni that has more than 10,000 square kilometers, inside the Salar you will appreciate the Salt Piles (small salt pyramids that the people of the town make to dry and then process the salt), then you will see the Eyes from the Salar (which are natural conduits through which salt water circulates and ends in holes) then you will know the first and only Hotel de Sal (Museum) within the salt flat,
Duration: 5 minutes
Stop At: Isla Incahuasi, Salar De Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
continuing with the tour you will go directly to Incahuasi Island where you will see giant cacti, petrified coral rock formations and a spectacular panoramic view of the Salar
Duration: 30 minutes
Departure Point :Uyuni, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 6 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.