Uyuni FULL DAY !PRIVATE!
Travel across the most symbolic route of Bolivian tourism: Salt flats, islands, mountains, protected natural area
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Lunch - Buffet lunch
- Local guide
What's excluded :
- Transport to/ from Uyuni
- Entry/Admission - Salar de Uyuni
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Salar de Uyuni, Uyuni Bolivia
10:30 Start of the Uyuni tour in the office of the tour agency.
11:00 The first stop will be made in the train cementery then Colchani settlement, where you will see handicrafts made of salt and textile art made of llama and alpaca. From the salt mines to the first salt hotel is only half hour
12:30 The second stop will be made in the entrance to the Salar (salt flats) at an altitude of 3650metrs above sea level. Afterwards we will visit los Ojos de agua Salada (the eyes of salt water) and then on to the salt hotel which is currently a museum
13:00 Entrance to the island “Isla Incahuasi where you will do the 40 minute walk through the valley of the cactus, we will have lunch on stone tables.
16:00 at this point we head to a lonely location to see the beautiful sunset on the salt flats. A unique experience that is available only on this full day tour.
19:30 Arrival to Uyuni town
Duration: 8 hours
Departure Point :Uyuni, Bolivia
Traveler pickup is offered
Please if you are getting Uyuni by flight please send us the details of your flight for the pick up. If your are getting Uyuni by bus, please send us the name of the company you are arriving to. The main meeting point is at "The Guardian Coffee Shop" on Sucre Street, on the corner of Ferroviaria Avenue.Airports
- Uyuni Joya Andina Airport, Uyuni Bolivia
Departure Time :10:30 AM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Near public transportation
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.