Uxmal Amazing Show Light And Sound
Discover the mysteries of the ancient Mayans during a full-day tour of Uxmal from Merida. Discover the significant archeological site in both illuminating daylight and atmospheric darkness as you witness a spectacular light and sound show. Gain insight into ancient Mayan civilizations as you follow your knowledgeable guide to the majestic Pyramid and Governor’s Palace. Then, as darkness blankets the site, prepare yourself for one of the world’s most acclaimed and astounding light and sound shows.
As the sky begins to fade into inky blackness, take your seat at the Nunnery Quadrangle and immerse yourself in the theatrical drama of Uxmal’s luminescent light and sound show. Gaze amazedly as Mayan myths are recreated through the medium of light, watching colors explode into tabove historically significant structures.
per adult from
8 to 9 hours
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Driver/Professional English- and Spanish-speaking guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
What's excluded :
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Entry/Admission - Zona Arqueologica Uxmal
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Zona Arqueologica Uxmal, Carretera Federal No. 261, Uxmal 97899 Mexico
13:00 hrs: Departure at your hotel.
14:30 hrs: Arrival at the Archaeological site Uxmal. the guide will buy entry tickets for everyone (not included).
will visit for 2 hours with free time.
16:40 hrs: We will go to the restaurant, a delicious typical food hope for you.
18:25 hrs: We will return to the arqueological site and buy tickets.
19:00 hrs: Will start the show light and sound (40 minutes).
21:40 hrs: Arrive at Merida City.
*This itinerary is an approximate schedule*
Duration: 6 hours
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up will be at any hotel in Mérida Yucatán
Departure Time :1:00 PM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Wheelchair accessible
- Infant meals not included
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- It is recommended that you wear comfortable clothes and walking shoes
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 25 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.