Ushuaia: Spider Crab Fishing Experience
We leave the hotel and head towards Puerto Almanza, 75 km from Ushuaia. The road to this picturesque fishing village is an attraction in itself, as it passes through glacial valleys with snowy peaks, rivers, lagoons and peat bogs.
After traveling with our van and guide for just over an hour and a half, we arrived at the home of Diana and her husband, local fishermen, who will guide us in this unique experience.
Together with the fishing guides we will prepare to go out in rubber boats to tour the greenhouses until we experience the emotion of lifting the nets and finally fishing our lunch. Navigation lasts approximately 25 minutes. Back in the cozy restaurant of our fisherman friends, we will taste a delicious lunch that will consist of 3 steps: Beagle Dip, Spider Crab and dessert.
Once back in the village, we will return to Ushuaia after a unique journey at the edge of the world.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Pick up hotels located in downtown area
- Navigation to recover crabs from the fishing cage
- Three-step lunch. Lunch (Beagle dip + spider crab + dessert)
- One non-alcoholic drink per person + one glass of Beagle wine or craft beer.
- Navigation in gomones to go out in gomones to tour the greenhouses
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Canal Beagle
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Ushuaia is a tourist city in Argentina. It is located in the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego, the southern tip of South America, nicknamed the "End of the World". This windy city, perched on a steep hill, is surrounded by the Martial Mountains and the Beagle Channel. Together with the fishing guides we will prepare to go out in rubber boats to tour the greenhouses until we experience the emotion of lifting the nets and finally fishing our lunch
Duration: 6 hours
Stop At: Canal Beagle, Ushuaia Argentina
Ushuaia is a tourist city in Argentina. It is located in the archipelago of Tierra del Fuego, the southern tip of South America, nicknamed the "End of the World". This windy city, perched on a steep hill, is surrounded by the Martial Mountains and the Beagle Channel. It is an access route to cruises to Antarctica and to tours near Yécapasela Island, known as "Penguin Island" for its colonies of this species
Duration: 25 minutes
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pick up from hotels located in downtown Ushuaia
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Departures: 9:00 am
- Departure along Route J to Puerto Almanza, navigation in semi rigid gomon (25 minutes) to collect the spider crabs from the fishing cages.
- Lunch: Beagle Dip, Spider Crab and dessert, a non-alcoholic drink + glass of Beagle wine or craft beer.
- Return to Ushuaia with stops to take pictures
- Departures: 10:30 am
- Most travelers can participate
- Sailing activity with crab fishing. 25 minutes
- Dress recommendations: - Waterproof jacket + fleece jacket. Waterproof shoes or sneakers. Hat or cap. Sunglasses.
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 14 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Face masks provided for travelers
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Temperature checks for travelers upon arrival
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.