Ushuaia Night Adventure: Snowshoeing, Snowmobiling and Sled Ride
Appreciate the beauty of a Patagonian winter on a night tour with three activities — snowshoeing, snowmobiling and sledding — each led by an experienced guide. Slip on snowshoes and walk across a frozen pond, drive a snowmobile through the forest and let sled dogs pull you across the snowy woods. This 4-hour outdoor adventure, including round-trip hotel transport from Ushuaia, ends with a barbecue dinner at a charming restaurant where you can warm up and share the excitement with newfound friends.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transport by minivan
- Professional guide
- All necessary equipment
What's excluded :
Around 6:00 p.m., we will pick you up at your hotel to bring you to our Winter Center.
First, a guide will take you on a snowshoe walk in the moonlight over a frozen peat swamp, while telling you about the imposing landscape that surrounds us and the beaver, an animal introduced to Tierra del Fuego that is currently being eradicated.
Then we raise the adrenaline a bit with a circuit in Snowmobiles where a guide will take you inside the beautiful snow-covered forest. If you never drove a motorcycle, don't worry! Our trained staff will give you instructions so you can do it. In each motorcycle two people will go and in the middle of the circuit a change of driver will be made so that both can drive it.
Finally, we will enjoy a unique activity, a dog sled ride. So that you can appreciate the Fuegian winter in all its splendor, a specialized Musher will take you inside the snowy forest so you can complete your experience in the best possible way!
Last but not least, we will invite you to our warm restaurant where you can enjoy a rich and well-deserved regional dinner accompanied by our own Craft Mountain Beer "Garibaldi", among other options.
• Perito Francisco Moreno 1398-1310, V9410KSR, V9410KSR Ushuaia, Tierra del Fuego, Argentina
• Llanos del Castor - Centro de Deportes Invernales, Ruta Nacional 3 km 3033, Ushuaia V9410NEA Argentina
Departure Point :Ushuaia, Ushuaia, Province of Tierra del Fuego, Patagonia
Traveler pickup is offered
The pick up transfer is only from selected centrally located hotels. If your hotel is outside the geographic area, we will confirm the closest meeting point. Indicate the name and address of your hotel.
Departure Time :6:30 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Minimum age to ride a snowmobile is 18 years
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- It is recommended that you wear sunscreen and warm clothes
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- Not wheelchair accessible
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Regularly sanitized high-traffic areas
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Transportation vehicles regularly sanitized
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- It is the passenger's responsibility to wear a protective mask and maintain distance. In case they don't respect the basic safety measures, they will be asked to leave the tour. The capacity of tour will be temporarily reduced to ensure social distancing.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.