Uros taquile amantani 2 day 1 night tour
On this tour you can spend or live the experience with a local family from Puno from Amantani Island.
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- 2x Lunch
- Accommodation included: 2 nights
- Pick up Hotel day 1, return to hotel day 2
- Tourist Boat
- Guided Spanish / English
- 1 breakfast
- Entry/Admission - Uros Floating Islands
- Entry/Admission - Amantani Island
- Entry/Admission - Taquile Island
What's excluded :
- Paseo Balsa de Totora in the Uros, optional service, 10 soles.
Day 1: Puno uros taquile
Stop At: Uros Floating Islands, Lake Titicaca, Puno Peru
FIRST DAY (Visit to Uros and Amantani)
On this tour we will first visit the Floating Islands of the Uros taking a comfortable boat from the port of Puno (30 minutes) after visiting 2 floating islands we will continue with the trip to the island of Amantani (2½ hours) we will arrive at averaging the half day , where we will be cordially received by local families.
Accompanied by the families we will walk (30 mins uphill) to the local houses of Amantani Island, where we will have typical Andean food from the island. After settling down and resting, we will hike to the top of the island to know the Inca ceremonial temples "Pachamama and Pachatata".
After appreciating the beautiful views of the lake and its splendor, we will wait to see one of the most beautiful sunsets in the world. Finally we will return to dinner at the local houses, during the night the families will organize a welcome party (Optional) where we can dance and dress the local clothing, all this accompanied by local musicians.
Duration: 20 hours
Stop At: Amantani Island, Lake Titicaca, Isla Amantani 21127 Peru
Accompanied by the families we will walk (30 mins uphill) to the local houses of Amantani Island, where we will have typical Andean food from the island. After settling down and resting, we will hike to the top of the island to know the Inca ceremonial temples "Pachamama and Pachatata"
Duration: 3 hours
• Lunch: It is a typical dish of the area of local families.
Accommodation included: Basic accommodation and 03 meals
Day 2: amantani taquile puno
Stop At: Taquile Island, Lake Titicaca, Puno 21510 Peru
SECOND DAY (Visit to Taquile)
We start the day with a typical breakfast and then descend to the port of Amantani (approx 8am), we will take our boat to the Island of Taquile, we will walk uphill to the main square, from where we can observe the island and learn more about customs and textileria of the island, after lunch we will descend to the port of Taquile (01:00 pm.) to return to Puno where we will arrive at the average 03:30 pm.
Duration: 20 hours
• Lunch: Typical lunch of the fried trout area
Accommodation included: by then he will return to his hotel in puno
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
wait in your hotel the day of tour wait in reception room the transport will pick you up at the indicated time
Departure Time :8:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- Most travelers can participate
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 15 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.