Ureki Beach Tour (Magnetic Sand Beach)
- During enjoying swimming in black sea in Georgia you can treat your self
- Free beach chair and umbrella
per adult from
5 to 8 hours
What's included :
- beach chairs and umbrellas
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Batumi Boulevard, 2, Ninoshvili Str 1, K. Gamsakhurdia Str, Batumi 6010 Georgia
Ureki is a popular beach town on the Black Sea coast. Ureki is famous for its black, slightly magnetic sand, which allegedly has healing properties, while in contrast, most beach resorts of Georgia are made of crushed stone or gravel.
In Ureki you can treat:
And also enjoining from swimming, nature and fresh air in soft sand beach.
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
pick up from your hotel
Departure Time :10:00 AM
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.