Urban Design, Architecture & Fengshui
Take this walking tour and learn about urban design, the stories of buildings in Singapore and Feng Shui (Chinese Geomancy). We will walk through some of the famous architecture landmarks of the city, temples and the Urban Redevelopment Authority. End the tour 156m above street level and see the city like you have never seen before.
per adult from
240 to 270 minutes
What's included :
- Pinnacle@Duxton Entrance Ticket (For the first 2 customer)
What's excluded :
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Our tour starts from the city planning board, Urban Redevelopment Authority. I will share with you the thought process behind planning a city just 720 square KM. Modern architecture building philosophy and what kind of city Singapore really is. A short walk away, is the beautiful Oasia Downtown Hotel. This is a classic biophilic concept that has sprung up in recent years. A small temple is round the corner and you will learn about Feng Shui (Chinese Geomancy) on how ancient Chinese buildings are aligned. Of course you will visit the temple and learn about Taoism, the only religion from China.
The highlight of the tour is a visit to Pinnacle@Duxton to finally see the REAL thing, 156m above street level. Here, you will see all that you have learnt come alive; the city skyline, the southern islands and Chinatown. This tour will broaden your understanding about Singapore and it is recommended you do it on the first day of your visit.
Departure Point :Telok Ayer Stn Exit A, Singapore
Departure Time :0900 Morning OR 1400 Afternoon
Return Detail :Outram Park, Outram Rd, Singapore 169037
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- Dress code is casual. Berms and walking shoes and light cotton T-Shirt recommended
- Near public transportation
- City Gallery is undergoing some renovations and only 40% of the gallery is open to the public. This affects about 10-15% of our tour.
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.