Urban Art and Tales of the East End - Private Tour
Discover an open-air gallery bursting with creativity
Learn the history of the East End and hear tales of Jack the Ripper, the immigrants that made Spitalfields such an eclectic place and how gentrification has forever transformed it.
We admire Banksy´s art and discover the works of local and international artists whilst hearing the stories that make these skillfully painted walls so special.
This is a not to be missed experience for those who wish to spend a couple of hours wandering around a thriving, diverse and offbeat area of London.
- Tales of the East End and how the art scene started in the area.
- A visit to a historic market
- Amazing street art
- Admire a fascinating shopping and art district where graffiti meets legendary street art, one-of-a-kind boutiques and a vibrant food and drinks scene.
- Find the alleyway where Jack the Ripper killed his first victim
Join this inspiring tour and explore amazing London street art and design!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private, personalized itinerary
- Expert Local guide
- Additional suggestions for the rest of your stay
What's excluded :
- Food and drinks
- Transportation to/from attractions
- Gratuities (optional)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High Street, London E1 7QX England
Discover the art gallery that kickstarted David Hockey’s career and featured amazing art such as Picasso’s Guernica and hear the story of Whitechapel, home the most infamous serial killer and one of the most diverse communities in the UK.
Pass By: Brick Lane Police Station 25 Brick Lane, London E1 6PU England
Hear the stories behind the street art works, find amazing thrift markets and wander around a wonderful open-air urban art museum whilst immersing yourself in the multicultural spirit of Brick Lane.
Pass By: Old Spitalfields Market, 16 Horner Square, London E1 6EW England
Hunt for second-hand goods, crafts and enjoy a snack at one of London’s most popular markets.
Pass By: Shoreditch, Shoreditch, London, England
Explore Boxpark, a pop-up wonderland built in shipping containers and admire murals intervened by famous urban artists such as Ben Eine, Jimmy C, Stik and Mr. Cenz
Departure Point :Whitechapel Gallery, 77-82 Whitechapel High St, Shadwell, London E1 7QX, UK
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Shoreditch, London, UK
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Face masks required for travelers in public areas
- Face masks required for guides in public areas
- Hand sanitizer available to travelers and staff
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Regular temperature checks for staff
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Gear/equipment sanitized between use
- Contactless payments for gratuities and add-ons
- All out itineraries have been adapted to comply with government regulations. New routes include: - Lesser crowded areas - Social distancing - Hand-picked facilities (with clean and safe restrooms) throughout the experience - Private shopping and chauffeured vehicles when required
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.