Uppsala University's strangest anecdotes, stories from Scandinavias oldest!
Private tour. Visit the city of Uppsala and explore the curious, strange and wierd history that Uppsala university have, as the oldest university in the Nordic countries you got many tales. All from the student writing a contract with th devil to the artic cat who got broke by building the university main building and much more than so. Only run if at least two travelers book.
per adult from
What's included :
- Entrance to Uppsala Cathedral
What's excluded :
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uppsala Domkyrka, Domkyrkoplan 2, Uppsala 753 10 Sweden
We walk by the biggest cathedral in the Nordic countries.
Stop At: Uppsala University Main Building, 3 Biskopsgatan The University Main Building is currently closed for interior renovations., Uppsala 753 10 Sweden
We se Uppsala university main building and hear about the famous university.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Dombron, Uppsala, Sweden
Departure Time :7:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Service animals allowed
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Not wheelchair accessible
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to use masks please be welcome to do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.