Uppsala city tour 1h - Uppsala castle's macabre and diffirent history
Book a tour back to a diffiren't city, hear about the Uppsala castle from the outside and the wild time of the Vasa family on the throne. One who abdicated here, Queen christina of Sweden, and one's rule ending with the killing of the Sture family right here at the castle. Explore the Italian design for the cannon bastions and the defensive castle turning into a renesanse castle who'se gate is left today. Also explore the bastions Gräsgården, for vegitables, and styrbiskop, ruling the bishop, with the royal bell still calling at 6am and 9am saying "no fire in the city until day".
per adult from
What's included :
- All Fees and Taxes
What's excluded :
- Entry/Admission - Uppsala Castle (Uppsala Slott)
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Uppsala Castle (Uppsala Slott), Rikssalen, Uppsala 753 10 Sweden
We'll explore Uppsala castles macabre history from the outside of the castle. Hear and explore bastion's secrets, experience the horror of the macabre sture killings and of the king where 6 died at Uppsala castle. Hear about torture chambers and hidden rooms, se the breuaitul portal gate towards Stockholm from 16th C and se the botanical garden.
We'll explore the Vasa dynasty's time of the throne and their time.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Dag Hammarskjölds Väg 1, 752 37 Uppsala, Sweden
Departure Time :3:00 PM
Return Detail :Returns to original departure point
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 20 travelers
- Social distancing enforced throughout experience
- Guides required to regularly wash hands
- Paid stay-at-home policy for staff with symptoms
- If you want to wear masks please do so.
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.