Upper Mustang Trekking - 17 Days
Enjoy the geographical diversity throughout the trek from valley(Kathmandu and Pokhara), green forest, Annapurna range to barren hills accompanied by mountains ( Annapurna, Nilgiri, Dhaulagiri). Tibetan culture and monasteries can be observed along with caves and cliffs. You will be passing through famous Kagbeni village, the gateway to Upper Mustang from where you require special permit.Though the entire package is of 17 days, you will be hiking for 11 days and enjoy sightseeing for 6 days.
• Lo-Manthang;Forbidden Kingdom
• Trans-Himalaya region
• Kali Gandaki George
• Tibetan culture, monasteries
• Close view of Mountains(Annapurna, Dhaulagiri, Nilgiri)
• Barren hills having shades of pink, grey, brown
per adult from
What's included :
- All transportation airport / hotel / airport by private vehicle
- Welcome dinner in Kathmandu at authentic Nepalese restaurant with cultural programs.
- Trip briefing with full information
- Twin sharing accommodation in Kathmandu and Pokhara at hotels on BB plan basis.
- Kathmandu to Pokhara and back to Kathmandu by deluxe tourist bus
- Full board meal trek on Tea / house lodge basis includes (B-L-D) on twin sharing
- Applicable TIMS (Trekking Information Management Systems)
- ACAP (Annapurna Area Conservation Project)
- Special Permit for Upper Mustang for 10 days.
- Service of trekking guides / porters and other field staff with daily wages-medical insurance, meals and transportation allowance.
- Down jackets-sleeping bags (with inner linear,if required) and comprehensive medical kits.
- Domestic airfare as per the itinerary Pokhara / Jomsom / Pokhara
- Trekking duffel bag as well as trek route map
- Company's t-shirt and letter of appreciation
- Government VAT and local taxes
- Coffee and/or Tea
What's excluded :
- Nepal visa fee
- International flight (airfare)
- Extra drinks as alcoholic and non-alcoholic
- Personal expenses as phone bill, chocolate, bakery and cake, battery charge, laundry and extra porter
- Extra accommodation and meals behind schedule
- Travel and rescue insurance
- Tips to guide and porters.
- You will be able to patiently observe and enjoy the ranges of diverse landscape. The detail programs have been illustrated so you could know when you reach your destination through various sub-station :
Day to Day Itinerary
Day 01: Arrival in Kathmandu via respective airlines.
Day 02: Preparation day in Kathmandu
Day 03: Drive to Pokhara (860 m) 220 km - 06 hours.
Day 04: Morning flight to Jomsom (2,715 m) and trek to Kagbeni (2858 m) - 04 hours.
Day 05: Trek to Chele / Tsele (3,050 m) - 06 hours.
Day 06: Trek to Syangbochen (3,475m) - 05 hours.
Day 07: Trek to Ghami (3,520 m) - 06 hours.
Day 08: Trek to Charang / Tsarang (3,500 m) - 05 hours.
Day 09: Trek to Lo - Manthan (3,700 m) - 05 hours.
Day 10: At Lo - Manthan for local exploration and excursion.
Day 11: Trek to Drakmar (3810 m) - 05 hours.
Day 12: Trek to Ghiling (3,806 m) - 06 hours.
Day 13: Trek to Chhuksang / Tsusang (3,050 m) - 05 hours.
Day 14: Trek to Jomsom (2, 715 m) - 04 hours.
Day 15: Fly to Pokhara and transfer to hotel.
Day 16: Drive back to Kathmandu - 06 hours.
Day 17: International departure for homeward bound.
*Customization is Available
Departure Point :Kathmandu
Departure Time :6:30 AM
Return Detail :Kathmandu
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Child rate are not available
- Infant seats are not available
- Minimum age is 7 years
- May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- A minimum of 2 XX people per booking is required
- Availability for shows cannot be checked without making a booking. Credit cards will only be charged upon confirmation of show availability
- Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
- Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This is a private tour/activity. Only your group will participate
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- For a full refund, cancel at least 24 hours in advance of the start date of the experience.