Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend Day Trip
1. Explore The Mystery of Upper Antelope Canyon and Horseshoe Bend in 1 day
2. Return to Vegas around 8 PM for night entertainment
per adult from
Hotel pickup available
What's included :
- Bus driver (Tour guide may serve as Driver)
- Hotel pick-up and drop off at designated properties
- Entry to Horseshoe Bend
- Professional, bilingual (Chinese and English), and experienced tour guide
- Entry/Admission - Horseshoe Bend
What's excluded :
- Upper Antelope Canyon Admission Cash Only ($85 for 13+ years old; $65 for 0-12 years old）
- Service fees for the Indian guide inside the Antelope Canyon ($2-$5 per person)
- Gratuity for tour guide/bus driver (Recommended $10/per person)
- Travel after 1/1/2020, Upper Antelope Canyon admission ($85 for 13+ years old, $65 for 0-12)
- Entry/Admission - Lower Antelope Canyon
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Stop At: Lower Antelope Canyon, Page, AZ 86040
Over the years, Lower Antelope Canyon has become a favorite gathering place for photographers, tourists, and visitors from around the world.
The Navajo name for Lower Antelope Canyon is Hasdeztwazi or “Spiral Rock Arches.” This incredible canyon has been created over many thousands of years by the relentless forces of water and wind, slowly carving and sculpting the sandstone into forms, textures, and shapes which we observe today.
The Lower Antelope is a V-shaped canyon, it has a narrow base and a wider opening. This allows more sunlight to enter the canyon and creates the “Changing Canyon Colored Walls”, to which Lower Antelope Canyon is known for.
These ever-moving sun angles bounce light back and forth across the narrow canyon’s walls, creating a dazzling display of color, light, and shadow.
You will meet with your tour guide and tour group (which is no larger than 10 people per tour guide), you will walk less than 10 minutes to the canyon entrance. You will descend down the first of nine staircases, which is 76 steps to the base of our canyon. You will hike 3/4 of a mile and spend one hour inside the canyon.
Duration: 1 hour
Stop At: Horseshoe Bend, Mile Marker 545, Highway 89, Page, AZ 86040
Horseshoe Bend is a horseshoe-shaped incised meander of the Colorado River located near the town of Page, Arizona, United States. Horseshoe Bend is located 5 miles downstream from the Glen Canyon Dam and Lake Powell within Glen Canyon National Recreation Area, about 4 miles southwest of Page.
Duration: 1 hour
Departure Point :Traveler pickup is offered
Pickup time from 04:45 AM-5:30 AMTour guide will contact the day before departure.
Return Detail :-
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
- Infant seats available
- Not wheelchair accessible
- You must include your infant on your reservation.
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires good weather. If it’s canceled due to poor weather, you’ll be offered a different date or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 55 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.