Unusual walk with happy ending (free tour to Murano included)
The beautiful frame of St. Mark’s square will be your meeting point for this unusual walk around Venice after an introductive descritpion of Venice, with a glimpse to her most beautiful square, you will walk on the Accademia bridge enjoying a spectacluar view to the church of Santa Maria della Salute, to reach Campo Santa Margherita, one of the nicest and most lively square in Venice, Not far, the discovery of a very particular “fruit and vegetable market”, located at the foot of a special bridge.
After this, prepare your eyes and heart for the magnificent Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari.
From holy water we go back to the devil crossing the Gran Canal (in a surprisingly different way) and reach Rialto, the market area, where your guide will say goodbye with 1 “ombra” and 1 “cicheto”… what are we talking about? Come and see yourself!
per adult from
What's included :
- Private guide
- All entries
- 1 ombra e 1 cicheto per person
- A free visit to a glassfactory in Murano any time during your stay in Venice; value € 150,00
- Ferry cost
- Entry/Admission - Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari
What's excluded :
- Extra food and drinks
- Hotel pick up and drop off
- Gratuities (optional but always appreciated)
- All not clearly indicated as included
- This is a typical itinerary for this product
Pass By: Ponte dell'Accademia, Campo de la Carita, Venice Italy
the Accademia Bridge crosses the Grand Canal towards its lower, southern end, linking the San Marco district with the Accademia gallery in Dorsoduro. It offers two of the best views in Venice, looking along the Grand Canal in each direction. On one side lies the dome of Santa Maria della Salute, and on the other is the quieter bend which eventually takes the canal towards the Rialto Bridge. It is the only bridge in wood crossing the Grand Canal…and listening tony our guide you will learn its interesting story.
Pass By: Campo Santa Margherita, sestiere di Dorso Duro, Venice Italy
surrounded of houses from the XIV and XV century, is a very well known meeting point of the Dorsoduro District area. It’s a very lively place characterized by its untouched Venetianity: small shops, bars, restaurants, a tiny fish market and a local street market that sometimes comes out from nowhere, contribute to render it unique and full of life.
Stop At: Basilica di Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari, San Polo, 3072, 30125 Venice Italy
After the Basilica of St. Mark's, the Basilica of Santa Maria Gloriosa dei Frari is the most remarkable ecclesiastical complex in Venice, as well as being one of the most important Franciscan foundations in Italy. Over the centuries the Basilica has become a veritable treasure-chest of exceptional works of art: Bellini, Donatello, Canova…an actual working church that can easily be compared to a magnificent museum.
Duration: 20 minutes
Departure Point :Museo Correr, P.za San Marco, 52, 30124 Venezia VE, Italy
Return Detail :Rialto, 30125 Venezia VE, Italy
Hotel Pickup :
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Stroller accessible
- Service animals allowed
- Near public transportation
- Infants must sit on laps
- Most travelers can participate
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If it’s canceled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 8 travelers
- You can present either a paper or an electronic voucher for this activity.
- All sales are final and incur 100% cancellation penalties.